Our T's & C's – Bonapeti
Welcome to the Bonapeti.com website which is operated by Bonapeti Ltd (in this Agreement, “Bonapeti”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
1. The Contract between you and us
When ordering food from our website (in this Agreement, “goods”), you are entering a legally binding contract. We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
We will email you to confirm that your order has been received by us to the email address provided by you in association with your Bonapeti account. This is not an Order Acceptance from Bonapeti.
Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with clause 3. You will receive another email once your order is dispatched.
Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
2. The Goods
- The goods are intended to be healthy meals. However, we make no guarantee and give no warranty with respect to any health or dietary benefits of the goods.
- We recommend that you do not use the services if you have any extreme allergies. If you do have allergies and still wish to use the services then you do so at your own risk and we shall not be liable in respect of the allergenic content of the goods. Please call us using the contact details provided on our site if you require further information and advice on the allergenic content of the goods.
- We endeavour to provide information on any allergens that the goods may contain on our site, but because all goods are cooked to order in the same kitchen we cannot guarantee and make no warranty that the goods will not contain allergens.
- The kitchen is a busy working environment and there is a risk of cross-contamination between ingredients. Although reasonable care is taken, some goods may be prepared in areas containing nuts, soya, dairy and gluten, and we cannot guarantee that all bones from meat products in the goods have been removed and some may remain.
- Our goods are freshly prepared and although we try our hardest to be consistent at times the size of the bases can vary.
- Nutritional information provided is an approximation based on values provided by suppliers and published resources. We cannot guarantee the exact nutritional information.
- All goods are subject to availability.
3. Pricing, Discount Codes & Offer Vouchers
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All of our prices are stated in UK Pounds (£) Sterling and you will be billed in this currency.
- Promotional/Discount codes.
- Promotional discount codes may occasionally be published by us or through third parties which may apply in respect of any, or particularly designated, purchases made through this website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts. Discount codes cannot be applied to purchases of Gift Vouchers or e-vouchers.
- Special Offers & Free Delivery
- All special offers available for purchase without the use of a promotional/discount code are limited whilst stocks last.
- Free Delivery offers apply to standard delivery. Such offers may be extended or removed at any time.
- Special introductory offers for first orders and including free delivery are limited to a maximum spend and expiry date and only while stocks last.
- E-Voucher Redemption.
- E-vouchers can only be redeemed online. The recipient must register for their Bonapeti account using the same email address to which the e-voucher was sent. When redeeming e-vouchers online you will be required to enter the e-voucher ID during checkout as given in the recipient email.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the e-voucher, any balance will currently be lost.
- If the goods you have purchased online using an e-voucher are damaged or incorrect, we will provide the refund in the form of an e-voucher. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- E-vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
4. Cancellation Rights
- Cancellation by you
- Subject to 4.1.3 below, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty, although we value any comments or suggestions that may help us improve our service.
- Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered is subject to:
- All requests for refund must be made within 24 hours from the date you ordered the goods, and refunds can only be made to the original purchaser’s card.
- To cancel your contract you must contact Customer Support.
- Any sum debited from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- We will only refund the cost of carriage if you have been sent incorrect goods or they are damaged. The refund will be credited to the card used for the original purchase.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- We have sold out of the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- Our delivery charge is specified on our website. You will be informed on any applicable product page where this is the case. Please note we will not deliver goods to an address outside of the delivery area specified on our site and updated from time to time, unless we agree to do so in writing. Please note goods will only be delivered on the day they appear in the menu.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used. If you are not at home, it is your responsibility to ensure the delivery instructions you give us for leaving the goods in a safe place are correct and accurate.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
6. Limitation of Liability
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 24 hours from the date you ordered the goods.
- Bonapeti endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you on the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or telephone at our contact address of the problem within 24 hours from the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- to replace any goods that are damaged; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the delivery carrier.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by email to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
10. Third Party
- Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Third Party links: We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Bonapeti, including advertisers. Bonapeti has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
11. Governing Law
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
12. Entire Agreement
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
13. Trade Marks
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Bonapeti Ltd. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
14. Events Beyond our Control
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
15. Our rights
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
16. Registration Information
Bonapeti Ltd Registered Office: The Old Stables, Back Lane, Aston, Oxfordshire OX18 2DQ, UK Registered in the UK No: 8894734